• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Holy hell

Drownrat

Bluelighter
I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this or not but I just had both the most terrifying and relieving experience of my life... I'll have you know I am on absolutely NO drugs. I just had a very mild seizure (small twitch and loss of vision) and awoke to a very strange bug laying just next to my ear, I promptly shot up and killed the little fucker. I am now feeling absolutely none of my normal shitty feelings mainly I'm missing my usual debilitating "anxiety" or what I perceived to be anxiety, I'm not dizzy and I, for once in years, feel normal. Did this bug just end up being in the right place at the right time doing just the right thing to make all of this happen or did a fucking bug just crawl out of my ear?

Edit: I see absolutely no reason for a bug to be in my bed either, I have showered earlier today and I live in a fairly clean household

Edit2: Nearly an hour later and the feeling of relief/being free of the mental anguish I was experiencing still persists

Last edited:
You live in Florida... bugs are everywhere.

Hope that feeling persists!

I would go and get checked out absolutely immediately. Your feelings are probably related to the seizure, and seizures are of course abnormal. Combined with your other symptoms, you could have some kind of organic disease that needs to be treated. A CT scan of your brain should reveal any abnormalities.

I say all of this because there is absolutely no way that an insect has been living in your ear for years and causing anxiety and problems. Believing this sounds a lot like delusional parasitosis, which can be caused by a range of physical, organic diseases.

I've already been checked out for seizures and apparently there's nothing wrong with me. I doubt I've had a bug in my ear for years, I'm fairly certain my health issues are closely related to how much DXM I used to use back a couple years. I've just been trying to find an explanation as to why I feel as shitty as I do on a normal basis, GP's have found absolutely nothing wrong with me and have done nothing more than give me a useless prescription to Buspar... I also have no insurance so I won't be going back to one any time soon